The purpose of health insurance is to ensure the financing of one’s health care needs, planned and unforeseen.
There are a variety of health insurance plans available to meet very specific needs and budgets as well as programs designed for those transitioning from employer-sponsored plans, life cycle events and long term care needs.
Life and Disability Insurance
Financial hardship resulting from loss of earnings due to disability or loss of life can have significant implications on families, loved ones and businesses. Life insurance and disability insurance provide peace of mind, estate preservation, business continuation and financial security.
Genesis Financial & Insurance Services
offers a consultative one-on-one approach, providing specialized guidance
and expertise in the following areas:
- Individual and Family Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (High Deductible Health Plans)
- Individual and Family Dental & Vision
- Medicare Supplements & Part D
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Temporary Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Survivorship Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Business Continuation Planning
- Executive and Key Person Life Insurance Planning
- Disability Business Overhead Expense Insurance
- Disability Buy-Out Arrangements
Our Carriers (Partial list)