What are Value-Based Benefits?
Value-Based Benefits are a new way of looking at health care plan design. Yes, health insurance plans featuring value-based benefits provide coverage when individuals are sick or have an accident. But they go further, rewarding members for staying healthy.
- Employees enjoy better health and a better quality of life
- Employers gain a healthier, more productive workforce
- Healthy Hollywood delivers the next generation group health plans that are designed for lower, more sustainable premiums
What are Integrated Wellness Programs and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)?
A healthy workforce provides mutual benefits for employers and employees within a common belief that good health practices by both will lead to individual and organizational self-fulfillment and productivity.
Healthy Hollywood’s integrated Wellness and EAP program combines the clinical component of an EAP integrated with the benefits of wellness programs including:
- Wellness Seminars, Education & Coaching
- Health Risk Assessment & Referral
- 3-5 Monthly Face-to-Face Sessions (EAP)